Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charger for Motorola Baby Monitor

Options
  • 13-11-2014 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi, the wires on the charger for our baby monitor Motorola (model MBP20) are faulty and we need to replace the charger. Any idea where's the best place to get one or if there is a universal one we can buy???
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Kenlen wrote: »
    Hi, the wires on the charger for our baby monitor Motorola (model MBP20) are faulty and we need to replace the charger. Any idea where's the best place to get one or if there is a universal one we can buy???
    Thanks

If they were faulty when you bought it, can you not bring it back for a replacement?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I closed the door on our one and broke the wires, Motorola sent out a new one, no charge, came from Holland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I got a parent unit replaced from a uk binatone centre. I'll dig out the number and pm you.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 JTormey

bring it back to shop you bought it in. we have gone thru 3 sets of wires on our motorola monitor and the shop just replaces the whole unit every time without any issue...

Advertisement