Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy dribbling urine.

• 14-11-2014 1:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

Here I go again with more questions :P
    We reckon Opie is roughly 5 months old, so due to be neutered soon. This past day or so I've noticed he is dribbling pee. Like it looks like a trail of spots of urine rather than a small patch of it (we have all carpets :( ). He's not drinking any more water than usual and is peeing outside and looking to go out. He's in great form and still active with a good appetite. There is almost no smell off it (probably because there is so little).

Would this be something to get checked or is it possibly the start of him scenting?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Would this be something to get checked or is it possibly the start of him scenting?

Get it checked SSB.
    There could be a little problem going on there. Young male dogs can have all sorts of funny things going on with their boy-bits :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

DBB wrote: »
    Get it checked SSB.
    There could be a little problem going on there. Young male dogs can have all sorts of funny things going on with their boy-bits :o

He's for his microchip and checkover so I'll mention it to her then :o

Advertisement