Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Dublin for weekend-anywhere selling cheap kids soocer jerseys?

Options
  • 14-11-2014 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm in Dublin city this weekend and would like to pick up a soccer jersey/kit for my son. Anyone know any stores with good sales on kids soccer jerseys or any stalls around that sell cheap kids jerseys?

Thanks,
    Patrick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Best place is sportsdirect.com but if you want to visit a shop then Direct Sports in the ILAC centre sometimes have cheap football kits. Carefull though, Liverpool FC have opened a shop opposite!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Go to the Market on Meath Street, they'll be knock offs but a child won't know the difference

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

There is a sports shop just off o Connell Street. Beside clerys. Lots of cheap adult and kids jerseys. I don't know the name. It's not a chain. Like 25e for adult jerseys. The sell all sorts, Spanish league, French, English, etc

Advertisement