Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ha'penny bridge photo and memorabilia

Options
  • 13-11-2014 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was driving by the ha'penny bridge the other day and remembered an article I read in a tabloid newspaper some time in 2002.

It was basically about a man who had purchased all the wooden decking from the ha'penny bridge when it was refurbished in late 2001. He was putting small pieces of the decking in picture frames along with photos of the famous bridge.

Can anyone remember this article? Did the project get up and running? It would be a great wedding present for my American cousin. I googled it but cannot find the article or any info on the project.

Any help much appreciated
    Cheers
    Phil Babb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Thread moved from the photography forum. If an answer exists it'll be found here in the Dublin City forum.

/Waves to the dashingly handsome mods of Dublin. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Phil Babb?

Are your balls ok?

Advertisement