Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service issues, missing calls, signal problem, customer care cannot help.

Options
  • 14-11-2014 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭

There is a signal issue in Dublin 20.  Texts not sending, no incoming calls, outgoing hit and miss.  The wife experiences the same on her emobile.  Reset my phone to factory, no difference, put sim in another phone, no difference.

I went to emobile tallaght and got a new sim, it worked fine.  Back to work in D20 and its dodgy again.  I spoke to two customers in my shop and they are having service issues. 

I rang customer care.  I dont know my pin number and I have the account for about 2 years.  I cannot remember if I signed up online or what so due to data protection issues he wont talk to me.  No option of DOB etc etc.  Gotta go back to emobile shop he says.  I cannot even divert calls to my shop.

I am self employed, am missing loads of calls, customer care wont help me.  Wifes insurance expired at midnight, multiple insurance companies trying to ring me and I just get a missed call notification.

I am out of contract, getting texts to upgrade and am mad.  I genuinely dont have time for this.

Please sort something out.

Sending details by pm.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Bumpy bumpy..

Have got three "you missed a call" notifications this morning.

Even if you can set up a divert so when phone is out of coverage, I can get it.

Please

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

Hi. Having the exact same problem in d20. Anyone I spoke to, not using my phone, says the same thing. What's going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

DBK wrote: »
    Hi. Having the exact same problem in d20. Anyone I spoke to, not using my phone, says the same thing. What's going on?
    Hi ScouseMouse

Apologies for the delays, you have posted your query in the eircom section, we have a designated thread for emobile queries here:

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056150430

I will however also pass you query on to a member of the emobile team to look in to

Thanks

Al

Advertisement