Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was told I am getting 60eu Credit, but still charged this month.

Options
  • 14-11-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

Hello.

A few weeks ago I called customer support as I was billed over 100eu in one month. When I called I got it sorted, reason was, that I was over charged 60eu for a modem I never got. They could not refund it, but told me that I am getting 60eu credit. 
     I was all happy with that until I checked my account and sow that I got billed this month again... So what happened to 60eu credit?

Can anyone loook in to this for me please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

No help? Can I at least get my home phone number as I never use landline and dont have it written down, but Eircom customer support always asks for it... Just tell me who do I pm my account number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello.

A few weeks ago I called customer support as I was billed over 100eu in one month. When I called I got it sorted, reason was, that I was over charged 60eu for a modem I never got. They could not refund it, but told me that I am getting 60eu credit. 
     I was all happy with that until I checked my account and sow that I got billed this month again... So what happened to 60eu credit?

Can anyone loook in to this for me please?
    Hi ShadowHearth

Sorry to hear this, please PM your account number & I'll investigate.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Got it sorted thanks to Alan. As always, great Cutomer support from Eircom Boards.ie staff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Got it sorted thanks to Alan. As always, great Cutomer support from Eircom Boards.ie staff!
    Thanks ShadowHearth :)

Just got back to your recent Dm there too..

AL

Advertisement