Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Crossons 20% OFF

• 14-11-2014 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

Taken from another site. I got some good deals up there about a year ago with a similar offer. . . the more you spend the more you save :cool:

crossans have a 20% off the visor shop (www.thevisorshop.com) from 15-11-2014 to 23-11-2014

use code sale20 at checkout

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭gipi

The exchange rate is a bit crap at the moment though - bought some sterling earlier this week, the rate was 76p to the Euro!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭blade1

gipi wrote: »
    The exchange rate is a bit crap at the moment though - bought some sterling earlier this week, the rate was 76p to the Euro!

Yeah, I got 200 sterling 2 weeks ago in the post office and it cost €262.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Went up and got an arai, glad I went rather than on line, because althought the lid I chose was the right size, the cheek pads were digging into me. They just installed thinner ones and all is good.
    Arai themselves are doing a deal if you buy from their new range they'll send you out a pro shade system visor, which is worth about €80, which is sweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Went up and got an arai, glad I went rather than on line, because althought the lid I chose was the right size, the cheek pads were digging into me. They just installed thinner ones and all is good.
    Arai themselves are doing a deal if you buy from their new range they'll send you out a pro shade system visor, which is worth about €80, which is sweet

Aye, definitely worth the trip up, especially if you've not been fit before. I have a giant enormous mad shaped nut, and they ended up finding only 3 or so lids that fit and didn't dig in, were very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Advertisement