If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ie site more expensive the com site

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

the cheaper price is only available in store. They probably dont stock it in Belfast normally so no point in showing the cheaper price?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kooga wrote: »
    guys some of he sterling prices on the ie site for set top boxes are more expensive han the com site.

e.g.

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12521-hdr2000t-500gb.aspx

http://www.richersounds.com/product/digital-set-top-boxes/humax/hdr2000t-500gb/huma-hdr2000t-500gb

£144 v £159.95
    Hmmmmmmm...

Since we soft launched the new www.richersounds.ie site we have programmed the sterling prices on the .ie site to automatically mirror the .co. / .co.uk site and I thought this was all happening beautifully  - until Kooga just gave me some nice Friday afternoon news....

As you know we will always honour the exact same pricing as the .COM/ .UK guys - I really don't know what has happened this time and of course as it's Friday it will be Monday before I can get the Geeks to sort it out..

..in the meantime I've adjusted the £ and € prices on that product.

We DO have the HDT200T available at the moment but its 'in store' only as its been in pretty short supply over the last few weeks,

Thanks again guys, appreciate the update and I'll keep you posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

PS - just as an aside - always try the euro pricing - we always try to match the sterling pricing but increasingly now I have been setting the euro pricing very aggressively so I'd guess that a significant percentage of the products online are now cheaper in euro than sterling - and of course the Euro pricing online includes shipping.. 

EDIT:19.53 - I've just run a quick report and I think that was the only rogue product.... ( still no idea how though!)

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭kooga

sorry john....................it was a slow morning at work!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

kooga wrote: »
    sorry john....................it was a slow morning at work!
    Hi Kooga.

No problem at all. We like to have the errors or glitches pointed out on our new site in case they are some that we have missed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.