Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle 4842

Options
  • 14-11-2014 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a store in Ireland that might have remaining stock of this Harry Potter Lego Set as the only place I can find it is a seriously overpriced listing on Amazon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lego-Harry-Potter-4842-Hogwarts/dp/B003H9NBTI

Obviously they are entitled to charge more for rare items but its about 3 times the price it originally was - imo not worth the price they are asking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

There are a few for sale on adverts.ie and donedeal.ie if that's of any use - it seems pricey there too considering they are second hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Take a look here, http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg=1&q=4842&sz=10&searchSort=P

It's one of the leading Lego marketplaces. But note you're buying or other individuals and not from a website so check feedback before buying anything. I've used it a few times and never had any trouble.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Thanks for those. Nothing on bricklinks but will keep checking.Will check out donedeal in the meantime. Nuts prices alright but of course that's what the little fella has picked out for Xmas, I'd swear he did it to test out Santa's ability (and the truth behind the myth)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Thanks for those. Nothing on bricklinks but will keep checking.Will check out donedeal in the meantime. Nuts prices alright but of course that's what the little fella has picked out for Xmas, I'd swear he did it to test out Santa's ability (and the truth behind the myth)

You need to filter for Sets there are a few in BrickLink but they ate not cheap. You are talking 200 for used and 300 new.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

You need to filter for Sets there are a few in BrickLink but they ate not cheap. You are talking 200 for used and 300 new.

Gotcha now, thanks. Nuts prices. May have to start dangling some other carrots

• Advertisement
Advertisement