Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fascia, Soffit & Gutters

Options
  • 14-11-2014 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for uPVC fascia soffit and guttering in a Dark Grey similar to RAL 7015 or 7016, I can find the fascia and soffit no trouble but i can only find one gutter and its that Victorian profile, I am looking for more of a plain square or round gutter. If anyone knows of a supplier I would appreciate being steered in the right direction.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

by PM thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 21 spleonar88

JimmyMW wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am looking for uPVC fascia soffit and guttering in a Dark Grey similar to RAL 7015 or 7016, I can find the fascia and soffit no trouble but i can only find one gutter and its that Victorian profile, I am looking for more of a plain square or round gutter. If anyone knows of a supplier I would appreciate being steered in the right direction.

Cheers

Hi

I am in a similar predicament now. Can I ask you where you sourced the Fascia and Soffit with the RAL 7015. Also, where did you go for guttering in the end.

Advertisement