Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking website traffic?

Options
  • 14-11-2014 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a tool/website that can determine how many monthly unique visitors a site is receiving. I use Alexa and although it's great, it doesn;t show the unique users.

I know this is quite vague but if anyone can point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Michael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Your own site?

google analytics, or statcounter, or host an analytics site yourself with something like piwik

Someone elses site?

I think you'll be limited to what the likes of alexa can do for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    Your own site?

google analytics, or statcounter, or host an analytics site yourself with something like piwik

Someone elses site?

I think you'll be limited to what the likes of alexa can do for you.

Not my own site, i'm just looking to assess how many unique a site is getting - I thought ALexa would be the best shout.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 john58975

Dietsquirt wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a tool/website that can determine how many monthly unique visitors a site is receiving. I use Alexa and although it's great, it doesn;t show the unique users.

I know this is quite vague but if anyone can point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Michael

You can try Gostats. It tracks website traffic in a real time and reports accurate data in a graphical format. It might helpful for you to track unique visitors.

Advertisement