Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App in store won't update/download

Options
  • 14-11-2014 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭

This is a tiny thing, but it's driving me nuts.

There's an app in the store ('Device hub', whatever that is), that needs to be updated so I keep getting notifications to update it. But every time I go to do it, I'm told 'the app can't update at this time.' So the little '1' stays on the tile for the app store.

I'd happily just delete the app as I don't use it and have no idea what it even is, but I'm not given that option when I go to the app.

Anyone know how to either update it, or just delete it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭mark_m360

This is a tiny thing, but it's driving me nuts.

There's an app in the store ('Device hub', whatever that is), that needs to be updated so I keep getting notifications to update it. But every time I go to do it, I'm told 'the app can't update at this time.' So the little '1' stays on the tile for the app store.

I'd happily just delete the app as I don't use it and have no idea what it even is, but I'm not given that option when I go to the app.

Anyone know how to either update it, or just delete it?

Go to settings, scroll down to the end. You should see device hub. Tap on it and it will ask to restart your phone for the update to go through. It did for me anyway.

Advertisement