Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxed Gamecube Lot CIB PAL blah

Options
  • 14-11-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes - no flaws to note , includes manuals in top condition and discs are mint. €45

Skies of Arcadia: Legends - 4-5 little indentations on back of case plastic nothing serious, manuals are included and have been read and the disc is in excellent condition with some little, minuscule marks due to be played. €60

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - one little mark on the plastic on rear of the case, manuals are excellent with the VIP points not scratched and the disc is excellent. €45

Kirby Air-Ride - case has a little pen mark on bottom edge on the rear very difficult to see, manuals are excellent and the disc is also in great condition. €45

Ikaruga - no flaws to note with the case, includes manuals in top condition and the disc is in top condition. €30

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - case is excellent, manuals are excellent with the VIP points not scratched an the disc is excellent. (please be aware that this is a French Pal game, so the manuals and case are in French but the game is in English.) €60

Megaman X Command Mission - Case has two flaws on front and back which are both noticeable in pictures, manuals are in top notch condition and the disc is also excellent. €40

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - no flaws to note with the case, includes manuals in top condition with the VIP points unscratched and discs are mint. This is the limited edition with the additional Ocarina of Time disc. €40

Star Fox Assault - no flaws to note with the case, includes manuals in top condition but the VIP points have been used and the disc is in top condition. €40

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - no flaws to note with the case, includes manuals in top condition with unused VIP points and the disc is mint. €65

The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition - the case is in very good condition nothing seriously wrong with it bar shelf wear, manuals are al included and have been read but in very good condition and the disc is in very good condition with one or two little marks. €40

Tales of Symphonia - case is in great condition with a little mark to the spine (1mm scuff), the manuals are in excellent condition and the discs have some little wear from being played but nothing major. €40

Mario Superstar Baseball - this game is actually new but was bought from a store that gut their games and display the empty case. Everything here is in mint condition with the VIP points unused. €45

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X - this game is actually new but was bought from a store that gut their games and display the empty case. Everything here is in mint condition. €40

Resident Evil 2 - everything here is in mint condition. €40

Resident Evil Zero - both discs, the case and all the manuals are in mint condition. €20

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis - disc is in excellent condition and so is the case and the manual. €20

Resident Evil - both discs are excellent and so are the manuals, the case is suffering from some slight shelf wear but is still in excellent condition. €20

Mario Party 7 - Big Box edition which includes the microphone, the outer box is in very good condition apart from some shelf wear. The game case, disc and manuals are in top condition and includes unused VIP points. €60

Mario Party 6 - Big Box edition which includes the microphone, the outer box is in very good condition apart from some shelf wear. The game case, disc and manuals are in top condition and includes unused VIP points. €50

Paypal Gift, Postal Order or Cash as payment please.
    Registered post only which works out as €5 per game - gets cheaper with multiple games.
    Collection is possible from UL in Limerick.

can do discounts on bundles and do the lot for €650 if anyone is feeling lazy and doesn't want to get the joy of going and getting the stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭jenny81

What's the best you could do these for delivered to Dublin (your best price now it's for a present for a forum regular :o:

Twilight Princess for the Gamecube (listed at €65)
    Resident Evil 2 & 3 for the Gamecube (listed at €40 & €20)

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

I'll take 545 copy of kirby.....

Was 545 a typo ?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

I'll take 545 copys of kirby.....joke but....

Was 545 a typo ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Flaregon wrote: »
    I'll take 545 copys of kirby.....joke but....

Was 545 a typo ?

Yes it was a typo unless you want to pay it, then I ment it. Top top super rare game ya know.
    jenny81 wrote: »
    What's the best you could do these for delivered to Dublin (your best price now it's for a present for a forum regular :o:

Twilight Princess for the Gamecube (listed at €65)
    Resident Evil 2 & 3 for the Gamecube (listed at €40 & €20)

€115 posted

Could you do it for €100?

€115 posted[/QUOTE]

• Advertisement

Could you do it for €100?

sorry too low. could maybe do it, if you were collecting but with postage costs wouldnt be worth it for me. Thanks all the same.

sorry too low. could maybe do it, if you were collecting but with postage costs wouldnt be worth it for me. Thanks all the same.[/QUOTE]

No bother, Will offer the €115 if you can wait till the end of this month (payday)? Can do it by paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Sure he says, no more spending this month he says, oh what's this a new thread..... *has internal debate for the whole day*.......*makes offer* :D

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    Mario Party 6
    Mario Party 7

€180 posted?

They will be given a good home among there other GC brothers and sisters. A few of the others are tempting but I simply have to draw the line somewhere.

It's a really really nice lot btw!

Parawind wrote: »
    Sure he says, no more spending this month he says, oh what's this a new thread..... *has internal debate for the whole day*.......*makes offer* :D

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    Mario Party 6
    Mario Party 7

€180 posted?

They will be given a good home among there other GC brothers and sisters. A few of the others are tempting but I simply have to draw the line somewhere.

It's a really really nice lot btw!

Yeah and it breaks my heart having to sell them.

180 is a bit too low.
    The mario party games are the big box versions, which will make them a bit costly to post along with the other two.
    How about €195? That's a fiver off each (or if you prefer 20 off one) plus free postage, which will be at least €10.

sorry too low. could maybe do it, if you were collecting but with postage costs wouldnt be worth it for me. Thanks all the same.

No bother, Will offer the €115 if you can wait till the end of this month (payday)? Can do it by paypal[/QUOTE]

How about a fiver off each of them and free postage? Making it €110.

• Advertisement

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    No bother, Will offer the €115 if you can wait till the end of this month (payday)? Can do it by paypal

How about a fiver off each of them and free postage? Making it €110.[/quote]

How about a fiver off each of them and free postage? Making it €110.
    [/quote]

Price agreed. Can you wait till the end of the month?

€190?

That way with the paypal fees I can keep it under 200 and convince myself that I am not spending as much as I am lol

Parawind wrote: »
    €190?

That way with the paypal fees I can keep it under 200 and convince myself that I am not spending as much as I am lol

Is there fees with PayPal gift?

Price agreed. Can you wait till the end of the month?[/QUOTE]

I was offering the lower price to entice you to pay earlier, if I'm waiting until the end of the month the €115 will be the agreed price.

I've been left hanging before with people backing out on a 'end of the month deal', not on here and I'm not accusing you of that.
    But can you give a deposit?

I was offering the lower price to entice you to pay earlier, if I'm waiting until the end of the month the €115 will be the agreed price.

I've been left hanging before with people backing out on a 'end of the month deal', not on here and I'm not accusing you of that.
    But can you give a deposit?[/QUOTE]

No worries, i understand, a deposit is no problem at all. Just dont have the full amount at the moment till i get paid.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Is there fees with PayPal gift?

Yup the person sending the gift payment pays the fees. In the case of 190 it would actually be 196.80 covering the fees.

But can you give a deposit?

No worries, i understand, a deposit is no problem at all. Just dont have the full amount at the moment till i get paid.[/QUOTE]

Ok so.
    Offer of €115 for Twilight Princess, R.E. 2 & 3 - ACCEPTED.
    pm incoming to sort out payment details and postage.
    Thanks.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - one little mark on the plastic on rear of the case, manuals are excellent with the VIP points not scratched and the disc is excellent. €45

Kirby Air-Ride - case has a little pen mark on bottom edge on the rear very difficult to see, manuals are excellent and the disc is also in great condition. €45

Ikaruga - no flaws to note with the case, includes manuals in top condition and the disc is in top condition. €30

Megaman X Command Mission - Case has two flaws on front and back which are both noticeable in pictures, manuals are in top notch condition and the disc is also excellent. €40

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - no flaws to note with the case, includes manuals in top condition with the VIP points unscratched and discs are mint. This is the limited edition with the additional Ocarina of Time disc. €40

Star Fox Assault - no flaws to note with the case, includes manuals in top condition but the VIP points have been used and the disc is in top condition. €40

The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition - the case is in very good condition nothing seriously wrong with it bar shelf wear, manuals are al included and have been read but in very good condition and the disc is in very good condition with one or two little marks. €40

Tales of Symphonia - case is in great condition with a little mark to the spine (1mm scuff), the manuals are in excellent condition and the discs have some little wear from being played but nothing major. €40

Mario Superstar Baseball - this game is actually new but was bought from a store that gut their games and display the empty case. Everything here is in mint condition with the VIP points unused. €45

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X - this game is actually new but was bought from a store that gut their games and display the empty case. Everything here is in mint condition. €40

Resident Evil Zero - both discs, the case and all the manuals are in mint condition. €20

Resident Evil - both discs are excellent and so are the manuals, the case is suffering from some slight shelf wear but is still in excellent condition. €20

Mario Party 7 - Big Box edition which includes the microphone, the outer box is in very good condition apart from some shelf wear. The game case, disc and manuals are in top condition and includes unused VIP points. €55

Mario Party 6 - Big Box edition which includes the microphone, the outer box is in very good condition apart from some shelf wear. The game case, disc and manuals are in top condition and includes unused VIP points. €45

Registered post only which works out as €5 per game - gets cheaper with multiple games.

can do discounts on bundles

Kirby Air-Ride - case has a little pen mark on bottom edge on the rear very difficult to see, manuals are excellent and the disc is also in great condition. €40

Megaman X Command Mission - Case has two flaws on front and back which are both noticeable in pictures, manuals are in top notch condition and the disc is also excellent. €35

Star Fox Assault - no flaws to note with the case, includes manuals in top condition but the VIP points have been used and the disc is in top condition. €35

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X - this game is actually new but was bought from a store that gut their games and display the empty case. Everything here is in mint condition. €30

Resident Evil Zero - both discs, the case and all the manuals are in mint condition. €15

Resident Evil - both discs are excellent and so are the manuals, the case is suffering from some slight shelf wear but is still in excellent condition. €15

Mario Party 7 - Big Box edition which includes the microphone, the outer box is in very good condition apart from some shelf wear. The game case, disc and manuals are in top condition and includes unused VIP points. €55

Mario Party 6 - Big Box edition which includes the microphone, the outer box is in very good condition apart from some shelf wear. The game case, disc and manuals are in top condition and includes unused VIP points. €45

can do discounts on bundles[/QUOTE]

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement