Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas in Kildare

Options
  • 14-11-2014 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Anyone know what's going on for the little people... Anyone seen santa and found it good?? Was thinking wallaby woods?? Anyone been there at Christmas?? Just looking for a few options really :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Plane

Haven't been to wallaby woods at Christmas but I will this year, I was very impressed with their place in the summer.
    Last year we brought out little fella to lullymore and it's brilliant. A train ride which was a huge bit with us, I'll certainly bring him there this year too.
    Lullymore is 5mins from allenwood

• Registered Users Posts: 6 vixon

Plane wrote: »
    Haven't been to wallaby woods at Christmas but I will this year, I was very impressed with their place in the summer.
    Last year we brought out little fella to lullymore and it's brilliant. A train ride which was a huge bit with us, I'll certainly bring him there this year too.
    Lullymore is 5mins from allenwood

Thanks Plane :) yea iv only been to wallaby woods during the summer, it's fab!
    I'll check out lullymore I was there myself years ago again wasn't Christmas!

Advertisement