Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I buy good quality plain long sleeved tops??

• 14-11-2014 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking to buy a white long sleeved top...all the ones l have a are from either pennys or dunnes, there just gone out of shape now, plus there pretty see through.

So where can l find a good quality one? one that l dont have to wear a white vest so my bra isnt visable - and one that lasts after more than a few wears :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭boogaloop

The Savida range in dunnes have good ones with either 3/4 or full length sleeves. 12 euro & I find they wash very well.

Failing that, Marks and sparks are usually good for the basics.
    Hi all,

Looking to buy a white long sleeved top...all the ones l have a are from either pennys or dunnes, there just gone out of shape now, plus there pretty see through.

So where can l find a good quality one? one that l dont have to wear a white vest so my bra isnt visable - and one that lasts after more than a few wears :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

I picked up some nice cotton ones in Zara too. 3/4 sleeved, nice feel & wash well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

no where near a Zara store :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

I always find h & m are great for basics like long sleeved tops and stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

Vera moda have good quality long sleeved tops in their basics range. Think its about 10 per top.
    Savida in dunnes also have good ones with a nice stretch in them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

Vera moda have good quality long sleeved tops in their basics range. Think its about 10 per top.
    Savida in dunnes also have good ones with a nice stretch in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭indigo twist

New Look or H&M.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I find the savida ones the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,677 ✭✭✭✭fits

People tree. Organic cotton, fairly produced. And there's a sale on
    http://www.peopletree.co.uk/sale/women/tops/margie-button-top-in-ecowhite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭theLuggage

Not sure about see throughness but the Gap do lovely soft long sleeve tops. Try the outlet in Blanchardstown.

Advertisement