Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cross Hairs Turning In Scope

Options
  • 15-11-2014 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hi guys just asking for some advice. I recently baught the scope pictured below. It was perfect when I got it and was delighted with my purchase untill just now.. I went to zoom in on the scope and in doing so the actual cross hairs within the scope turned. The scope did not turn on the mounts. So now the cross hairs are almost making an X rather than the verticle and horizontal lines. Does anybody have any experience with this. If it's can't be easily fixed I will be returning it I just taught I'd ask. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Just return it, never heard of a scope doing that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Seen it once before and it was just returned as u have to open it to fix the problem and it isn't worth the hassle.

Advertisement