Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas anyone

Options
  • 15-11-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

I am thinking of doing a lamp idea supporting my idea. I am doing something with the transition from winter to spring is one of great change, renewal and hope. I want it to symbolise these themes. I am thinking of a 2/3 tier with the bulb on top. On the first tier I might have salmon with eggs then to the right growing up and adult salmon. On the second tier I am thinking of have deer growing up to adult deer. Maybe if there's a third tier I might put winter on the left, a bridge in the middle and spring on the right symbolising the bridge from winter to spring. Well could anyone help me come up with other ideas. I want it in the form of a lamp.
    Thank You,
    olwas2014

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

You are asking for general advice about a very specific item. Is it woodcarving/gesso/papier mache ? - its hard to tell from your description.
    I'm afraid like any artistic work its down to the artist to finalize the concept. A good line for the RDS Craft fair - next year !

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Olwas2014

woodwork probably some fret saw etc with a lamp

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Olwas2014 wrote: »
    I am thinking of doing a lamp idea supporting my idea. I am doing something with the transition from winter to spring is one of great change, renewal and hope. I want it to symbolise these themes. I am thinking of a 2/3 tier with the bulb on top. On the first tier I might have salmon with eggs then to the right growing up and adult salmon. On the second tier I am thinking of have deer growing up to adult deer. Maybe if there's a third tier I might put winter on the left, a bridge in the middle and spring on the right symbolising the bridge from winter to spring. Well could anyone help me come up with other ideas. I want it in the form of a lamp.
    Thank You,
    olwas2014

Is this is junior cert or construction studies project?

Advertisement