Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with email account please

Options
  • 15-11-2014 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

I have a 3 email account but they are withdrawing the domain name soon. In accordance with their instructions I have set up an alias on the account. They said to then rename the account which I take to mean set the alias as the primary address. However I can't do this - there is a message saying that my organisation will not allow it. This is a personal account and no organisation apart form 3 is connected with it. My question is - when 3 withdraw the 3mail domain name will the account and contacts remain valid if I am logged in using the alias name? I have contacted 3 about this but as usual received a worthless reply from someone who had either not read my e-mail or just didn't know.

Advertisement