Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Ground Anchor

• 15-11-2014 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,087 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

I am looking for one of these Ground Anchors, they appear to be either Xena or Hardie. Hardie seems to be out of stock everywhere or only has medium size.
    I need large. An XENA have updated there range so they are one time use only

Anyone bought one of these recently? if so where? Almax UK havent had supply in about a year

XENAgroundanchor_zps5e4f02e5.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Xena XGA ground anchor is available at fc-moto.de for €49.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

A few lads off here installed that ground anchor, the xena stuff is supposed to be good stuff.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

i have one - happy with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,087 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Zascar wrote: »
    i have one - happy with it!

Can i have it :pac::D

• Advertisement
Advertisement