Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for skateboarder model - Dublin

Options
  • 15-11-2014 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All!

This is my first post here let me begin first from introducing myself. I am 3rd year Photography student, working on photographic assignment.

I am looking for young skater who would like to participate in photo session (max. 30 mins) perfectly over the weekends around town. Also for my assignment purpose I have chosen that I could make an ad for VANS shoes so I will shot model first and then close up of the shoes.

So summarizing it would be 'commercial' type of photographs but in snapshotie style involving full shot and close-up.

I would be glad if you know someone who looks young (fitting into "Youth Culture" category ;)) and skating in Dublin Area, please contact me immediately!

Regards
    Peter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement