Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pensions from previous employers

Options
  • 15-11-2014 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi

Can someone please advise if companys' I worked for circa 15 years ago would still have details of pension contributions I made ( if any )?

In my early 20s - Pensions wouldnt have been a priority - I know the companies I worked for paid contributions to a pension - but I have no idea if I did :-(

Dont have any payslips from then either...Any idea if I could / should contact organisations concerned?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

You could try the Pensions Authority:
    http://www.pensionsauthority.ie/en/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,021 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Of course you should contact them to establish your pension entitlement, if any.

They should all be able to tell you who the trustees of the pension fund are and you can contact them to get more details and a statement of present value.

Advertisement