Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

went to the [Ireland's biggest event this weenend]

Options
  • 15-11-2014 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

there're some games going on, like LOL, street fighters... paid 20 euro for it, and what I heard the moment I went into the LOL room is, " anyone who want to join in the match please come up..." thought I heard others say before coming to the event that only who got the invitation can join in the match, but we who bought the ticket for it can only watch...
    don't know,,,just a bit different as i expected... otherwise, i went there...(*^__^*)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aya329

Where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 nanaxi

Alexandra hotel near merrion sq...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

Think you might have been confused a little bit. The matches on Sat was an Invitational, Sun was semi finals / finals of Open tournament.

But what you heard was in between scheduled tournament matches there were people from Riot games who were playing community "fun" matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

I was there on the Saturday. Got talking to an American guy next to me about one of the matches and he turned out to be a Rioter. Got a free ward skin :D

Advertisement