Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Car or 4x4 with good boot space and ground clearance

• 15-11-2014 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭

Basically my current car is an audi a4 but the problem is I do a lot of hiking and driving offroad and the car just doesn't work for this. Im looking for something a bit better for off road that still be in around the same tax at the moment im on the lowest tax band. Budget around 20000 new or second hand. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭Neilw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Subaru or XC70/90

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,278 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Skoda Octavia Scout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭nastros

The scout looks like a good option and subaru tax is fairly high on subaru isn't it? Volvo looks solid too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭Neilw

nastros wrote: »
    The scout looks like a good option and subaru tax is fairly high on subaru isn't it? Volvo looks solid too.

Taxis €570 on the subaru I linked to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭mullingar

A6 all road?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

Dacia Duster 4x4 in new Facelift model with sexy wheels and cruise control....€280 tax :pac:

Advertisement