Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog friendly restaurants in Co. Dublin

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

ammollo85 wrote: »
    People should make a distinction between dog owners. However, I can now understand why. It's probably because of the way some people deal with their animals here, not considering dogs life companions and part of the family.

U don't watch Cesar Millan???? :-)

Do you mean the ones who copy what CM does or the ones who have more sense and know he's a complete idiot?! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

tk123 wrote: »
    Do you mean the ones who copy what CM does or the ones who have more sense and know he's a complete idiot?! :confused:

That's really unfair to idiots. Cesar Milan should be sued by every dog-owner whose dog has bitten someone after they've been abused by using his stupid, dangerous, aggressive, nasty and cruel techniques. And the bitten should sue him as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Ah but he has his disclaimer. Thereby allowing the irresponsible stuff he spouts. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

ammollo85 wrote: »
    Finding new ways of doing business has been a driver in the past years in other EU countries. I don't want to think they are more civilized or advanced, but I feel shocked by the general attitude towards pets in this country. People should make a distinction between dog owners. However, I can now understand why. It's probably because of the way some people deal with their animals here, not considering dogs life companions and part of the family.

U don't watch Cesar Millan???? :-)

Perhaps it's the language again, but you're being overly dramatic. In all my years in Ireland I only saw a chained up dog twice, farmers' dogs usually follow them around. In Central Europe you see chained dogs all the time. You have hordes of dogs roaming streets in Greece or Italy, mangy and living off scraps. Paris or Krakow are full of dog poo and no one cares. Not every country is Germany or Sweden with regard to pets and public order, sadly.
    You've been given plenty of examples of dog friendly places, how to use public transport with pets etc. Stop being shocked already.

Cesar Milan reference is a joke, I hope...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Triboro

Yeah Cesar Millan, real dog friendly, electric shocks, spike chokers etc.....wow!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement