Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bettinsoli Vintora SP 100

• 15-11-2014 11:22pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per the title i am selling my Bettinsoli Vintora SP 100, 12 g, shotgun. These are a rare enough gun as they are not mass produced like their (Bettinsoli) Diamond or other models.

As said it's the Vintora SP100, multi-choke model. It's a 12 gauge with 3" chamber. Rated for steel shot (full choke can only use lead shot). It's a 30" Sporter gun with extended chokes. The chokes that come with the gun are:
    • Cylinder
    • Improved Cylinder
    • Modified
    • Improved Modified
    • Full

The gun has exceptional engraving, different to the Diamond line. The stock is pristine, dark grain walnut (i believe) timber with a LOP of 14.5". It has a manual safety, barrel selector and ejector. It was manufactured in 2012 has been carefully minded and well cleaned after each use. Only ever used on game. I fired, at most, about 225 rounds through it.

It's all packed up in it's own hardened travel case with screwdriver and choke key included. I cannot seem to find the manual which is odd as i never take it out of the case.

I'm throwing in 75 rounds (3 boxes) of FOB 34gr, 6's and a Deerhunter neoprene cartridge belt (adjustable) with the gun. As said the guns are rare enough and don't come up for sale often. I'm asking €750 for a quick sale.

Thanks for looking.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement