Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ 455 Thumbhole (20")

Options
  • 15-11-2014 11:22pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per the title i'm selling my CZ 455 in .17hmr. (20" barrel version)

The rifle is 14 months old. It has fired 228 rounds. Mostly range shooting, but lately game. The rifle is a tack driver at 100 yards giving ragged hole with 5 rounds. At 200 yards she'll hold 1/2" if i do my part. With 100 yard zero she is 3/4" high at 50 yards and 3.75" low at 200. This gives me a point blank range of 0 - 120 yards with no holdover. I use only Federal 17 gr V-Shok. She'll fire others like the Hornady 20gr XTP, but not as consistently or accurately at longer ranges.

I've fitted a Yo-Dave trigger spring upgrade leaving the break at a crisp and clean 1.25 lbs. I have a DIP Picatinny rail to allow for a wider choice of rings, and currently have Hawke 25mm, picatinny rings fitted. The gun comes with a 5 round mag, Sak mod, and a thread protector for when not using the mod. I have a Tasco 4-16x40 AO scope sitting on her. It has a "duplex" type reticle with heavy crosshairs that thin out to produce a fine centre fro easy target acquisition and accurate aim/shot placement. She is the older model, but i've kept it all these years as she has never let me down.

I'm selling the entire kit as a package. I'm not interested in splitting anything, and i've set the price to reflect the need for a quick sale. The kit includes:
    • CZ 455 rifle in .17hmr.
    • DIP Picatinny rail
    • Hawke 25 mm picatinny rings
    • Tasco 4-16 scope
    • Allen 3" non slip sling
    • SAK Suppressor
    • Buffalo River Padded Case
    • 272 rounds of Federal 17gr ammo

New price for the entire kit, including the remaining ammo, is €1,100. I'm looking for €725 or i'll take €600 without the scope. That leaves it at the same/cheaper than a new rifle (only) from a dealers.

Thanks.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement