Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line disconnected due to eircom internal issue

Options
  • 16-11-2014 3:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I have paid an eircom bill in the 3rd of September. A couple of weeks later I have received a letter stating that the pmt didnt go through and I needed to pay it. I have called the 1901 immediately and was informed that the email re: unsuccesful pmt has been sent by mistake and I was given ref number for the transaction. I have received another bill from Eircom since then showing no balance overdue.
    My line has been dead today so I called eircom and was informed that the pmt in September didnt go through and that the account will be terminated if I dont settle it. I requested that the overdue balance to be split in installments and I was told it was not an option. Also the agent informed that they wont release the line until the balance is cleared. My contract with eircom expires in 1 month and while I have no intention if staying with them fir the trouble they have caused( it is not the first time the pmt didnt go through) - my husband needs a line for his work. At this point I will log in a complaint to eircom first then to ComReg. What are the other options to get released from the unreliable service provider?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

aemk2014 wrote: »
    I have paid an eircom bill in the 3rd of September. A couple of weeks later I have received a letter stating that the pmt didnt go through and I needed to pay it. I have called the 1901 immediately and was informed that the email re: unsuccesful pmt has been sent by mistake and I was given ref number for the transaction. I have received another bill from Eircom since then showing no balance overdue.
    My line has been dead today so I called eircom and was informed that the pmt in September didnt go through and that the account will be terminated if I dont settle it. I requested that the overdue balance to be split in installments and I was told it was not an option. Also the agent informed that they wont release the line until the balance is cleared. My contract with eircom expires in 1 month and while I have no intention if staying with them fir the trouble they have caused( it is not the first time the pmt didnt go through) - my husband needs a line for his work. At this point I will log in a complaint to eircom first then to ComReg. What are the other options to get released from the unreliable service provider?
    Hi aemk2014

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will look in to this further however I cannot overrule any judgement made by eircom accounts department.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement