Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get kitten

• 16-11-2014 3:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭

Hi ,
    I have decided to get a cat.It needs to be a kitten as it has to fit in with our family and other pets and I want it to grow up being used to our home life. Obviously I would like to get one from a pound / rehome / rescue center and if I had a choice I would like a persian type but not overly pushed.

Any suggestions as to where I should go looking?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

If you let us know your location we can PM you rescue recommendations in your area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 sarahc1

Hi,

we have 3 feral kittens at the moment who are being looked after by a foster family. The foster family have 2 kids (aged under 7), 2 other cats and 2 friendly, excitable dogs! They have been vet checked but are too young for vaccinations/neutering. They are currently around 6 weeks old so will be ready for rehoming in 2-4 weeks.

They are all boys, 1 tabby and 2 grey tabby and white. They are getting on well with the foster family, really coming out of their shells and are already happy playing with the kids. I don't know whether they have had much contact with the dogs yet but I can find out if you're interested.

Let me know if you're interested. We would be willing to travel to find a good home for them. We rent in apartments where no pets are allowed in the complex and by the landlord.

Advertisement