Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

IPHONE 5 Refurbished

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

Nope these phones are Apple Certified, which means if anything goes wrong they'll help you exactly as much as if it was brand new. They're also selling them on Littlewoods and Argos.

Great entry level option!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

jaymcg91 wrote: »
    Nope these phones are Apple Certified, which means if anything goes wrong they'll help you exactly as much as if it was brand new. They're also selling them on Littlewoods and Argos.

Cheers!

I presume if I bought he can just pop
    his sim into it? This phone is useable for any network? Doesn't seem to say anything in the add!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

jaymcg91 wrote: »

This doesn't sound like Apple have anything to do with it...
    "Refurbished condition means phone will be in full working order but will have a few scratches on the front, back and on the metal surrounds, and might have few small dents due to the outer soft body"

Apple put new casings on their refurb iPhones whether they need it or not.
    I'd be wary of these personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

whiterebel wrote: »
    This doesn't sound like Apple have anything to do with it...
    "Refurbished condition means phone will be in full working order but will have a few scratches on the front, back and on the metal surrounds, and might have few small dents due to the outer soft body"

Apple put new casings on their refurb iPhones whether they need it or not.
    I'd be wary of these personally.

Cheers - I actually missed that line about dents, scratches, etc. My lack of attention to detail nearly caught me out :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement