Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Must be getting old...

Options
  • 16-11-2014 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

As the title says... I love a good party but when it comes to people having to tell the world and its mother what's going on in their lives at 4.30am whilst having a cancer stick out in the back garden and then even worst a different house releases all their kids in to their garden at 8.30am this morning to make a riot.

Gone as the days of a lay in, perhaps it's my fault I work such long and weird hours... Or maybe I just need a party of my own..

Once again I sit back and wait to be shot down on this one...

Good morning..!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

At your age 4 hours ( between 4.30 & 8.30am) is more than adequate sleep:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I'd say the kids being let out at 8:30 was revenge on the party goers

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

8:30 isn't that early for kids, lots of the little buggers get up at around 6am!! (speaking from personal, exhausted experience)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭artvandelay48

8:30 isn't that early for kids, lots of the little buggers get up at around 6am!! (speaking from personal, exhausted experience)

It's even worse when the two are combined, parents in bed at 4, kids up at 6. Happens once and then never again.

Advertisement