Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster- replacement ticket?

Options
  • 16-11-2014 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if I have any options here.
    I bought a ticket for Lykke Li tonight. On the ticketmaster site it says my order is pending, the ticket delivery method is mail but I haven't received any ticket.

Ticketmaster customer service is closed.

If I bring my order receipt to Vicar St will I get any joy or what can I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

Laneyh wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering if I have any options here.
    I bought a ticket for Lykke Li tonight. On the ticketmaster site it says my order is pending, the ticket delivery method is mail but I haven't received any ticket.

Ticketmaster customer service is closed.

If I bring my order receipt to Vicar St will I get any joy or what can I do?
    Bring your order receipt and a screenshot of your ticketmaster account. If possible bring the card used to buy the ticket to the box office. Should be no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dahix

I have the same problem. Just went to look for my lykkie li tickets and realised I don't have them and they have not been sent out.

I went to ring/email ticketmaster but their phone lines are closed and I can't find an email or other way of contacting them.

What to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

Dahix wrote: »
    I have the same problem. Just went to look for my lykkie li tickets and realised I don't have them and they have not been sent out.

I went to ring/email ticketmaster but their phone lines are closed and I can't find an email or other way of contacting them.

What to do?

I contacted the kiosk in Stephen's Green who were no help. They said contact Vicar St I tried ringing Vicar St and it went to Voicemail I will go to Vicar St later on once the box office is open. I really hope there's no issue over it

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

I dropped my QOTSA ticket on the way to the gig last year. Didn't book it with my card as the girlfriend got it to me. The people at the Odyssey box office were brilliant. Printed me a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

Just for info the box office at Vicar St were able to look up the booking
    and print a ticket for me.

I still think it's poor that Ticketmaster have no way of being contacted out of hours but alls well that ends well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Good to hear, and lucky they have a decent box office in that venue. In cases of undelivered tickets they usually ask you to bring credit card of the buyer, or photocopies of it. Just incase anybody else reads this thread with the same problem.
    Ticketmaster have no way of being contacted out of hours but alls well that ends well
    TM are a complete and utter disgrace. You can fork out over €6 PER ticket for alleged "service", and receive next to none. Meanwhile a smaller operator like www.tickets.ie can sell without this additional fee and presumably make a decent living/profit as they are in business years now.

Advertisement