Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHRISTMAS!!!

Options
  • 16-11-2014 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

okay so I'm looking for something for Christmas but I really can't decide. my budget is anything less than €400

1. HP laptop 4GB RAM and 1TB HDD @ Argos for €320
    2. iPad Mini 2 32GB @ Apple store for €359
    3. Xbox One Assassins Creed Bundle @ Gamestop for €399
    4.Sony Stereo with Bluetooth and NFC @ Sherwoods Electrical for €250
    5. Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo @ Argos fir €250
    6.Medley of cheaper items; deadmau5 headphones,some xbox 360 games, a phone case, itunes voucher, from different places at a maximum cost of €250-€300

so there the different options. May I also note that because im a child this present will be from my parents and anything over €300-€350 would have to have a contribution from my family
    I Hope you can help me decide soon as some things are from online stores or argos which may take time to ship or run out of stock

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hutchy2014

hutchy2014 wrote: »
    okay so I'm looking for something for Christmas but I really can't decide. my budget is anything less than €400

1. HP laptop 4GB RAM and 1TB HDD @ Argos for €320
    2. iPad Mini 2 32GB @ Apple store for €359
    3. Xbox One Assassins Creed Bundle @ Gamestop for €399
    4.Sony Stereo with Bluetooth and NFC @ Sherwoods Electrical for €250
    5. Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo @ Argos fir €250
    6.Medley of cheaper items; deadmau5 headphones,some xbox 360 games, a phone case, itunes voucher, from different places at a maximum cost of €250-€300

so there the different options. May I also note that because im a child this present will be from my parents and anything over €300-€350 would have to have a contribution from my family
    I Hope you can help me decide soon as some things are from online stores or argos which may take time to ship or run out of stock

I Forgot to say That I have a really slow and sluggish netbook which kinda desperately needs an upgrade so that's why the laptop is in there and I also have an xbox 360 which I love so I can hold off the xbox one till next year and get something more useful

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

This is my favourite thread of the day.

The fact that you have a net book and an Xbox, I'd go with the medley of items.
    Backup the data and format your netbook, it will run like new.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hutchy2014

i have already formatted the netbook and its just not capable of what i need it to do so in my opinion the laptop seems to be a better idea because i can pickup the other stuff from money i get from relatives

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

yay christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Simple Computers

If you have xbox, and you want something that all family can use in some stage I will definitely recommend a laptop. But argos could not be best choice as supplier.

• Advertisement
Advertisement