Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog run/kennel

Options
  • 16-11-2014 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭

my friend has a lively labrador gundog. She keeps on breaking out of her run if she hears gunshot, partly out of enthusiasm. Her run and kennel is home made and she shares it with another labrador.
    Can anyone recommend a company supplying kennels and runs in the West Cork area and what do we need to look out for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭transit260

http://www.slaneyside.com/
    i got my gear from this company,they are fantastic to deal with and delivery to the door is cheap as chips,excellent products and fast delivery,next day in mycase,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

Thanks for that. I found their website and plan to give them a cal tomorrow. Do you need a concrete base?

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭transit260

i think youd be better off with one anyway,i have mine power floated ,also if your going to have pups in the future housed in them go for the narrow gap between the bars,ive learnt to my disgust its too late for me lol.i have a 12 week old terrier that slides with ease between the bars.

Advertisement