Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lanber part.

Options
  • 16-11-2014 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Hi men lost the cocking handle off my Lanber semi auto Victoria lux today, anyone know where I could get one or a replacement ?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

Ardee sports.. I got a firing pin for the exact same gun there. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Stonehall9

Ardee sports.. I got a firing pin for the exact same gun there. Hope this helps.

Good man Tack il try them in the Mornin .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

Stonehall9 wrote: »
    Hi men lost the cocking handle off my Lanber semi auto Victoria lux today, anyone know where I could get one or a replacement ?? Thanks

I would contact Lanber. If there is a problem with the bolt throwing the handle, they should send you out another.

I had a similar problem with a Franchi. They sent one free of charge. They also advised that if it happened again, I would have to send the bolt back to have the handle fitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Cap1

lanber have gone out of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Stonehall9

Ardee sports landed it at my door this morning, excellent service, thanks for the heads up tack.

• Advertisement
Advertisement