Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free stuff!

Options
  • 16-11-2014 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Doing a bit of a clear out and have a few things that need to go (or else they'll be going in a skip!)

Apple Mac II Classic with keyboard. Needs a good clean. Afraid to turn it on in case something is borked. I do remember having it working at one point though. (salvaged it from college years ago) Keyboard is missing a key.

Neo Geo 4 slot. Missing top metal cover and boots with errors (I can't remember what they were to be honest). Does power up though.

WiiU and Aqua 3DS empty console boxes. Might have some value to someone? Seem like a waste to throw them out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

I'll take the Mac off your hands !!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ChrisBarrett7

Pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Dammit, missed the Mac, ill take it if it falls through.

Dont think you can PM without doing the deal here first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

o1s1n wrote: »
    d. Needs a good clean. Afraid to turn it on in case something is borked. I do remember having it working at one point though. (salvaged it from college years ago) Keyboard is missing a key.
    :eek: how did I miss this:(

eddhorse wrote: »
    Dammit, missed the Mac, ill take it if it falls through.

Dont think you can PM without doing the deal here first.

Sh*t sorry about that. It was regarding the mac as well haha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

As per the charter all deals must be kept on the forum until agreed before going to PM so users can see whats been sold (taken in this case i guess)

Also you need a post count of 50 before you can use the Marketplace ChrisBarrett7. Sorry Dude!

must have a post-count of at least 50 or more.

Link to the charter.

My bad guys, apologies!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Alarming number of Apple fans in here, or did I just give something away worth thousands? :pac:
    I'll take the Mac off your hands !!

It's yours!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Alarming number of Apple fans in here, or did I just give something away worth thousands? :pac:

It's yours!

Don't know if it's worth much but old school apple stuff is pretty damn cool. I'm not an apple fan as such but love some of their old stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

It's yours!

Sweet, I'll collect during the week. Can pick up the light gun stuff as well if you've all the bits ?

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Sweet, I'll collect during the week. Can pick up the light gun stuff as well if you've all the bits ?

That works out well, I haven't been able to post that stuff out to you yet due to a shortage of brown packing tape in Bray :D

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Hey man, I'll take the aqua 3ds box off ya if it's still there, I assume it's the aqua blue you mean?

Master of the Universe

Yep, that's the one. Came with my launch 3DS.

Sure thing, it's yours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement