Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost: Pink prescription glasses

Options
  • 16-11-2014 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I lost my glasses on Wednesday, 12 November. They are pink and Specsavers. I'm really not sure the brand.

I could have lost them anywhere along the canal between Pembroke Road, Baggot St and Portobello.

This could not have come at a more financially trying time so please if you see them or heard about anybody finding glasses please let me know. I can't see!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Have you tried asking in Specsavers? When I worked there we would often get glasses that people found on the street handed in esp if they were in a Specsavers case.

Advertisement