Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a 3ds

Options
  • 16-11-2014 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

hi the young lad is looking for a 3ds for christmas does anyone no anywhere selling them at a good price either in a store or online

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sburn

Got the 3dsXL from the german amazon last year in the black friday sales for about €160 with Mario Kart, might be worth checking out if you can wait

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi55

sburn wrote: »
    Got the 3dsXL from the german amazon last year in the black friday sales for about €160 with Mario Kart, might be worth checking out if you can wait

when is that held do you n is it a christmas thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sburn

Cyber Monday is next Monday and Black Friday is Friday week the 28th and as far as I can recall there are deals every day that week, so it's worth having a look on the UK and German sites for a few minutes in the morning to see what's coming up on sale that day.

There's normally a seperate thread on bargain alerts aswell you could keep an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

@daithi55

I have one of these, brand new & unopened, sitting at home if you're interested?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-3DS-Handheld-Console-Cosmos/dp/B004ISLDV0/ref=zg_bs_635623031_12

Been meaning to stick it on adverts but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I know the 3DS XL & 2DS are readily available and you may get a deal, but the 3DS seems to be not so easy to find especially in shops here.

No pressure on you to buy and I'm not in any particular hurry to sell so just PM if you want. Family in Tipp as well so could possibly arrange delivery/collection

Advertisement