Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PDC World Championship 2015

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭crasy dash

KevIRL wrote: »
    Please let's not start that pdc v bro stuff. Its tiresome year after year. Both have their place and both enjoyable in their own way. Both have their downsides too. Its done to death on here each year though

Removed my post had no intention of taking thread off topic and starting a fight haha

Sorry all:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭briany

crasy dash wrote: »
    That's why we didn't know no offence but watching a match like we just had like that , then a match with Ted hanky flapping around in it how could anyone watch the Bdo

You mention Ted Hankey flapping about like it's a bad thing.

I wonder if Ted Hankey regrets his two years in the PDC? I don't know if anyone remembers, but the little interview he gave to Colin Murray at the end of his original BDO tenure had an awful bang of 'I'm off to bigger and better things' about it. He kind of had to go back, cap in hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭crasy dash

I have removed my post not starting anything on this thead just my opinion thats all.
    Going to leave it there thats all

Sorry lads:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Great stuff from Kim, keep it up!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Good stuff kim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

I can see the steam building up in Taylor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Yes absolutely, but I'd like to see Taylor's reaction, after all he made reference to it in his aftermatch interview. Ian Diamond White was too nice a fella.;)

What are you expecting Taylor to do? Deck him? lol :D Fact is theres been worse done on stage than a bit of celebrating and Taylor has made comments on players in the past but he's never confronted anyone and never will. He tries to make an example of them on the dart board by battering them to shut them up

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Kim celebrating that 134 was hilarious, Taylor won't enjoy that at all.

Devastator wrote: »
    What are you expecting Taylor to do? Deck him? lol :D Fact is theres been worse done on stage than a bit of celebrating and Taylor has made comments on players in the past but he's never confronted anyone and never will. He tries to make an example of them on the dart board by battering them to shut them up

He got up in Barney's face before, in the last couple of years.

Do you not remember him with Barney in the semis a few years ago. Huybrechts match against White was annoying as f**k to watch.

• Advertisement

He got up in Barney's face before, in the last couple of years.
    Do you not remember him with Barney in the semis a few years ago. Huybrechts match against White was annoying as f**k to watch.

I just thought that was handbags saying Barney grabbed him....tbf I wouldn't want big sweaty barney to grab me in a bear hug either :D

Mace the ace and One dart come to mind as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭jack747

Phils defo going to lose it by the end of this match

The year of the bounce out

Good game by both in fairness.

1-1 and the game is coming along nicely. I think the ads after 1st & 2nd set make it hard for players to get into it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Some amount of bounce out this year, looking at some of the older finals being shown over the last few years I don't think you can blame the boards

Clareman wrote: »
    Some amount of bounce out this year, looking at some of the older finals being shown over the last few years I don't think you can blame the boards

these eclipse pro boards have thinner wires n stuff compared to the old boards. During Chisnall's 1st game his darts seem to be bouncing out of the actual board though rather than hitting a wire, maybe the paints a bit too thick or something on a few of the boards. Some players have had no bother at all though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Down the local 1 of the lads got a set of Taylor's darts, they were bouncing out the whole time out of the board, the board was old but no-one else had a problem, after 1 of the best players told yerman to change his flights the problem was fixed, the flights that came with the darts were tiny and the dart didn't have enough power to get into the board.

Nice darts though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Huybrechts is shocking annoying with his posing in between shots, but i'm loving seeing this carry on against Taylor :p

• Advertisement

Bit much with the fist pumps for scoring a 140, Phil looks annoyed.

Well in Kim.

Told ya Taylor unimpressed, FFS to Huy though showed balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

Taylor looks really pissed!

I'm just waiting for Taylor to do a Keegan on it and say "I'd love it if I beat him, I'd love it"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Like this Huybrechts guy got guts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

No issue with a bit of posing, but it's every shot from Kim.

I hope Phil annihilates him now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

What a stare then from Phil, he's not happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭jack747

This is gold especially if your not a Taylor fan, reminds me of the tipp hurler's. Serious fistpumping.

• Advertisement

SlickRic wrote: »

Yeah, kinda thinking that too.

No problem a player celebrating a crucial moment...but not every visit to the board and not jumping around the place after winning a set.

Looks like the over celebration after the 3rd set may have come back to bite him. But good bit to go.

SlickRic wrote: »

He's dead right. Taylor was the one acting the tool in the interview the other day bringing it up. Nothing to do with him, he's not the fukking darts police as much as he likes to think he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭dubrov

I don't think anyone could have lived with Taylor in that 4th set.
    His darts really flowed

He's dead right. Taylor was the one acting the tool in the interview the other day bringing it up. Nothing to do with him, he's not the fukking darts police as much as he likes to think he is.

OK I'm not a fan Of the Power either, but Kim was OTT in the White match.

Taylor to win the next 2 for me. He's getting going now and that 3-0 set will have knocked Kim a bit.

OK I'm not a fan Of the Power either, but Kim was OTT in the White match.

Yep. But Taylor had no business bringing it up in his post match interview is my point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭koppy

Taylor seems to have another gear that he can use when needed.

Yep. But Taylor had no business bringing it up in his post match interview is my point

Taylor is notorious for using mind games, him saying this he is trying to get to Kim. It does not seem to be working though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 tusmaith

Kim is deadly on the cover T19's

Taylor to win the next 2 for me. He's getting going now and that 3-0 set will have knocked Kim a bit.

Maybe not :pac:
    2 cracking checkouts there from Kim, Taylor hasn't shown up for this set at all.

Taylor is notorious for using mind games, him saying this he is trying to get to Kim. It does not seem to be working though.

Well seeing as he started the mind games crap he can suck it up tonight when hybrechts over celebrates imo

• Advertisement

Taylor's gone.

Bad miss from Taylor there

Taylor chawing the flights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Bloody hell some night of darts this

ebbsy wrote: »
    Bloody hell some night of darts this

+100

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 tusmaith

in fairness, Kim has some kahones!

Taylor looks to be struggling here now

Pressure getting to both players here, 2 bad misses at tops for Taylor

Clareman wrote: »
    Taylor looks to be struggling here now

Doesn't look like he has another gear any more

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

What's the score on 180s??

• Advertisement
Advertisement