Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PDC World Championship 2015

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Huybrechts is fired up here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

1-1

Kim broke back in 5th leg of 2nd set to level up. Plenty of 180s for White so far(5-2)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

That Huybrechts is an a**hole, there is fired up and then been a d**k.

What happened?

Wife has Come Dine With Me omnibus on!

What happened?

Wife has Come Dine With Me omnibus on!

Total OTT when he scored high or finished leg/set. Fist pumping and shouting annoying as f**k. It is ok now and then but he kept doing it.:mad:

Total OTT when he scored high or finished leg/set. Fist pumping and shouting annoying as f**k. It is ok now and then but he kept doing it.:mad:

I didn't think there was anything OTT about it, everybody thinks its great when MVG does it.

Some cracking games tonight. Talking of Over The Top, I don't understand why Deano's favorite to beat Darren Webster. He falls apart on the big stage too often, I think he could do it tonight, wait for some missed big numbers

Devastator wrote: »
    I didn't think there was anything OTT about it, everybody thinks its great when MVG does it.

Some cracking games tonight. Talking of Over The Top, I don't understand why Deano's favorite to beat Darren Webster. He falls apart on the big stage too often, I think he could do it tonight, wait for some missed big numbers

No way would MVG do it the amount of times Huybrecht did it.

No way would MVG do it the amount of times Huybrecht did it.

:eek::eek::eek: errrmmmmm just no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Deano throwing quite well here, it's been a while since I've seen him so consistent and relaxed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

its not snooker lads..its OK to let rip when ya hit a good out or win a leg/set ... great darts and her complainin

• Advertisement

Winstanley pegging well

Webster hasn't got going at all in this but Deano's been right there and taken his chances

The man must have had a hard life, he is only 33.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,595 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Game on

The oldest looking youngster in darts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭DarraghFitz98

Anyone know the name of the song played as they are going to a break?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Dean winstanley?.? What's he doing here? Couldn't hit the proverbial ducks arse with a banjo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Firstrowsports is letting me down on this one so it looks as if I'll miss tonight's action.

The song is called Chase the Sun btw.

robman60 wrote: »
    Firstrowsports is letting me down on this one so it looks as if I'll miss tonight's action.

The song is called Chase the Sun btw.

What's your broadband like? There's ways and means to watch it in high quality of you've got the speeds...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭DarraghFitz98

No sorry it's the different song,thanks anyway :)

V.close in the end. Winstanley looked like he had throw it away but hung around and when Webster struggled in sudden death Deano took it home. Great game and if VDV gets through it will make another good game

Calvin Harris - I'm not Alone is the other one they had on there.

Edited: Got track title wrong :o

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Anyone know what was so hilarious about websters match in 2008 bod that commentators were talking about?:confused:

Taylor has just made a reference about Huybrechts, knew I was right.

Hope Huybrechts beats him and does a break-dance in front of him and then asks him to sign his arse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,518 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

KevIRL wrote: »
    The oldest looking youngster in darts

He's looked like that since he was in his mid20s in the BDO and will probably still look like that when he is 58. At which stage he will be the youngest looking old man in darts.

I really like watching Brown, great potential there. Still expect him to fade as the sets go by but he always starts really well.

Great game there, fair play to Brown, plucky and likeable lad. Lewis just too good in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Went balls deep on Lewis there, coupled with singles on over 12.5 180's and a check out of over 130.5

Great match up. Brown deserves so much credit for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Great game that. Gutted for Brown but fair play to Lewis, he really dug deep there.

Loved the reaction from Brown at the end, top lad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

That ****e from Taylor with his signing the board crap. I would love to see the day someone does it to him.

Taylor has just made a reference about Huybrechts, knew I was right.

hahahaha how childish are you? wow Phil "The Patronizer" Taylor remotely agrees with your opinion. well done you. * (gold star) :rolleyes:
    That ****e from Taylor with his signing the board crap. I would love to see the day someone does it to him.

Peter Manley done it to him I'm near sure and he spat his dummy right out, "its not right players doing that to him" type of crap

hahahaha how childish are you? wow Phil "The Patronizer" Taylor remotely agrees with your opinion. well done you. * (gold star) :rolleyes:

Peter Manley done it to him I'm near sure and he spat his dummy right out, "its not right players doing that to him" type of crap
    How ironic.

You're not a fan of Taylor, we get it. Move on.

Nib wrote: »
    How ironic.

You're not a fan of Taylor, we get it. Move on.

He's a phenomenal player but a horrible man, how is that ironic? :confused: I'm positive I'm not alone in my feelings for Taylor & I'm fine right here, thank you!

Big game for Dolan, hope he can get through. I tihnk Dolan's pace may really upset Smith today, well I hope it does :D

I've never seen so many bounce outs at a tournament before, it's ridiculous at this stage.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Good stuff from Dolan so far, he is outscoring Smith which not many would have expected.

commentators are so biased towards Smith over Dolan, they haven't shut up about what Smith's doing and paying very little attention to BD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Impressive how Dolan can move around the board so easily nice finish there.

I'm sure we're gonna see our 1st 9 darter today lads. Might have to wait until MVG/Jenks for it but theres one coming.

Smith has really stepped it up, some phenomenal darts there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Break may have come at the right time for Brendan, was getting battered there.

Smith looks like an extra in a Mad Max film

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,384 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Smith woke up in the third set and hasn't looked back.

Hard to live with that standard from the 3rd set onwards, Smith would have caused anyone bother in that form.

He's a phenomenal player but a horrible man, how is that ironic? :confused: I'm positive I'm not alone in my feelings for Taylor & I'm fine right here, thank you!

Big game for Dolan, hope he can get through. I tihnk Dolan's pace may really upset Smith today, well I hope it does :D
    I was referring to you idiotic "gold star" jibe. Now that's patronising.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Lads stop bickering like a couple of grannies and just enjoy the darts.

Be interesting to see what way this kid goes here, if he plays like he did v King he will win this. Haven't been impressed with vdV for a long time.

Be interesting to see what way this kid goes here, if he plays like he did v King he will win this. Haven't been impressed with vdV for a long time.

Vdv had a good run in the players championship finals though, so is in a bit of form

KevIRL wrote: »
    Vdv had a good run in the players championship finals though, so is in a bit of form

A good run but don't think he was all that great tbh. He beat an out of sorts Peter Wright and nothing much more impressive.

• Advertisement

Some great finishes from him there all the same :)

Advertisement