Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shocking speed

Options
  • 16-11-2014 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Have any eircom rep any input/explanation for the disgraceful speeds in the evenings.

I will be cancelling my direct debit tomorrow as I am not receiving what I was contracted to receive. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 alansilly

Iang87 wrote: »
    Have any eircom rep any input/explanation for the disgraceful speeds in the evenings.

I will be cancelling my direct debit tomorrow as I am not receiving what I was contracted to receive. 

Think I'm going doing the same, plus I'm being over charged, waitin since Friday to hear back from Alan from eircom on here

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭dave_t

Same here. UPC will be available in my area in the coming weeks so looks like I'll switch to them. Shocking that we're not kept up to date on the efforts eircom are making to resolve these issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Iang87 wrote: »

Hi Iang87

While it's best to contact technical support in relation to slow speeds I do also suggest following this link for information surrounding recent issues:

http://community.eircom.net/t5/Service-Updates-and/Response-to-customer-posts-on-recent-broadband-speeds-queries/td-p/83939

Also, feel free to PM me your land line number so I can do some tests before you contact technical support.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement