Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Day volunteer

• 17-11-2014 3:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40

I'm just wondering if anyone knows any charities that look for volunteers on Christmas Day? I've missed the deadline for the RDS one :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

I don't know any for sure but maybe check with the various charities picking up hampers from the RDS on the day? They might need help delivering. St. Vincent de Paul and I think the Simon Community get hampers from there.

I'm one of the lucky ones, I registered in time and got my notice to attend the seminar in early December. I volunteered last year and it was really amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I'd be interested in this too. I'd appreciate if anybody knew anywhere in north county Dublin, Meath or Louth that are looking for volunteers on Christmas day.

Advertisement