Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vicar Street Under 18 Admittance to Mr. Tiernan

Options
  • 17-11-2014 6:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi guys.
    I'm booking tickets to go see Tommy Tiernan - Out of the Whirlwind and I was wondering if my 16 year old brother will get in.
    Will there be bouncers checkin id?
    I'm booking 4 tickets for my father, myself, my sister and hopefully my brother. My sister and I are both in our twenties so we're fine.
    Do you think there is a good chance of him getting in with our father there to walk in with him as well as my sister and I walking in beside him.

Any help would be appreciated guys, thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

get in touch with the venue.

Some venues are cool about it - others more strict

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Bouncers there would be strict enough. If he looks obviously under 18 he'll probably be stopped - really depends on the bouncer you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 SICO94

Thanks for the help guys. I went and bought the tickets.
    Ye zoobizoo, I emailed them a day ago and still haven't heard back yet but I'm sure I will.

You're right there "Barely There", in that it depends on the bouncers. Maybe I'll buy him a fake beard and glue it to his face.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

firm but fair ....would describe the vicar st doormen

Advertisement