Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposit saver account - Once off extra payment possible through 365online?

Options
  • 17-11-2014 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a deposit saver account which a direct debit goes into each month. Is it possible to pay extra money into this account through 365online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi hi_im_fil,

Thanks for your post.

Although it is possible to register a deposit savings account for online balance viewing, these account types cannot be added as payees on 365 Online. If you hold a 365 Monthly Saver Account, payments to this are by direct debit only. You can request to change the amount saved to the account, to a maximum of €1500, by contacting BOI 365. 

BOI365 can be contacted by sending an Ask a Question message through our Online Service Desk when logged onto 365 Online or by calling 0818 365 365.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Thanks for the feedback. It is something which I would like to be able to do. Do you have any other savings accounts which would let me do this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi hi_im_fil,

For information on savings accounts currently available, please see here. If you would like to discuss this in detail, please contact our Savings Team on 0818 200 347 and a representative will be more than happy to go through available options to suit your requirements. You can also request a call back from the team via the above link.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement