Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AR/tist in the spotlight, this week: ultrapercy

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

beat me to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Calvin Johnson

Are you volunteering?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

I want to see one done with walshb. Long overdue. Let's make this happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

menoscemo wrote: »
    Did you just volunteer?
    RayCun wrote: »
    beat me to it :)
    Are you volunteering?
    Haha that's like asking a twelve year old to write their autobiography :) In running terms I am but a juvenile ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,714 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Chivito550 wrote: »

Are you for real? The site would crash with the troll accusations bandied about....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Dubgal72 wrote: »
    Haha that's like asking a twelve year old to write their autobiography :) In running terms I am but a juvenile ;)

But you did run as a youngster (I mean a younger youngster than you are now;)) so you must have lots of interesting stuff to relay from then and now with your comeback.
    I think you'd be great. I'd like to know more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Chivito550 wrote: »
    walshb wrote: »
    Are you for real? The site would crash with the troll accusations bandied about....

No for real I wanna see that happen, I know a lot of the other lads would like to hear what you have to say aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Tunguska, I believe you mentioned something about after Xmas, well it's after Xmas now....:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

pconn062 wrote: »
    Tunguska, I believe you mentioned something about after Xmas, well it's after Xmas now....:)
    tungusta's a bluffer,failed at middle distance.etcetc..walshb ..we wanna know the real u,are u **** or just a grumpy oul bitter man,and I'm sure Raccoon wants to know Wat fried potatoes u eat,just in case

• Advertisement

ultraman1 wrote: »
    tungusta's a bluffer,failed at middle distance.etcetc..walshb ..we wanna know the real u,are u **** or just a grumpy oul bitter man,and I'm sure Raccoon wants to know Wat fried potatoes u eat,just in case

**** ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

walshb wrote: »
    **** ????
    Rhymes with James blunt

Rhymes with James blunt

C you next Tuesday! Love it.

pconn062 wrote: »

I'll do it if I can nominate Walsh b after me, deal?

tungusta's a bluffer,failed at middle distance.etcetc.

Thanks Anto, youre such a sweetheart, you say the nicest things....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

tunguska wrote: »
    I'll do it if I can nominate Walsh b after me, deal?

All this is after Dubgal right?

• Advertisement

Ososlo wrote: »
    But you did run as a youngster (I mean a younger youngster than you are now;)) so you must have lots of interesting stuff to relay from then and now with your comeback.
    I think you'd be great. I'd like to know more!
    adrian522 wrote: »
    All this is after Dubgal right?
    Thanks (I think) guys but I'm quite happy to sit in behind Tunguska and walshb. I suspect walshb is like a toasted marshmallow: soft and gooey beneath that crusty exterior :)

Thanks (I think) guys but I'm quite happy to sit in behind Tunguska and walshb. I suspect walshb is like a toasted marshmallow: soft and gooey beneath that crusty exterior :)

Not at all, you fire away dude.

tunguska wrote: »
    Not at all, you fire away dude.
    Thanks but seriously, I'm happy to listen and learn at the moment.

You got me in one, friend. Inside and out as soft as sh1te!

Advertisement