Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a cheap flight?

• 17-11-2014 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey! I know there are websites that compare flight prices but does anyone know if there is one that will just give you the cheapest flight available from a particular airport to anywhere on a non specific date in the future? I like travelling but I don't have money to be spending on overpriced flights. And I want to see so many different places so it doesn't matter where I go as long as I'm going somewhere!

If not, does anyone know any website that is good for finding a cheap flight? Or does anyone know any tricks to getting one? I read that if you book a flight on the day then it might be cheaper but I don't believe that because I've tried it and it is just expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭daisydood

Hi. If you go to sky scanner you can put "anywhere" as the destination and then pick a month instead of particular date and the cheapest option appears. Works on the app anyway unsure about browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nehpets987

That is really helpful! Thank you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭daisydood

nehpets987 wrote: »
    That is really helpful! Thank you!

No problem. Its one of the few tricks I've learned! Also usually Ryanair will come up as the cheapest option so if you note the date/ time of flight and go to ryanairs website its usually a few euros cheaper. Do the same for whatever company is offering the flight and you may save a few euros!!

Advertisement