Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 exclusives youre looking forward to..

Options
  • 17-11-2014 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

Its been a very slow year for both the new consoles on the market in particular on the exclusives front.

Shadowfall was the big release on PS4 that failed to impress. Personally I thought it didnt deserve the bad press it got. Stunning looking with decent gameplay both on and offline imo but what do I know.

Driveclub the other big title that well failed. Miserably. To the point now that I've no idea whats going on with it. Does it work yet? Is the promised ps plus version ever coming? Bit of a shambles really. Lost so many potential sales over unfinished product which is becoming more the rule than the exception of late. :mad:

On the plus side theres two titles I'm really looking forward to that'll help justify the console for me in Bloodbourne and The Order 1886. Both look stunning and more/just as importantly really interesting.

I know Uncharted is coming at some point and I'll most likely buy it but the other two interest me waaay more.

So what PS4 exclusives are you looking forward to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

GT7.

Always enjoyed the Gran Turismo games, although Gt7 probably wont drop until late 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Everyone's gone to Rapture

Grim Fandango HD (not really an exclusive)

Abzu.

That's it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

GavRedKing wrote: »
    GT7.

Always enjoyed the Gran Turismo games, although Gt7 probably wont drop until late 2016.

I havent put proper amounts of time into a GT game since the second one.

Great games though and a day one purchase for me when it does arrive but I fear your right with 2016 idea. :(

Everyone's gone to Rapture

Grim Fandango HD (not really an exclusive)

Abzu.

That's it really.

I must be out of the loop altogether. Never heard of any of those.

Indies maybe?

I know I could search but I'm on a work pc and game sites are blocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Bloodborne & Uncharted for me.
    If they did an Uncharted Remastered Trilogy I'd be all over that too!

• Advertisement

I must be out of the loop altogether. Never heard of any of those.

Indies maybe?

I know I could search but I'm on a work pc and game sites are blocked.

Everyone's Gone to Rapture is a big one.

Grim Fandango is a classic point and click adventure released on the PC in the late '90s. A real classic with great writing.

Abzu is an Indie style game that is shaping up very nice

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

the order 1886 - QTE's with poor mans gear of war controls.

Almost forgot about No Man's Sky. Looks interesting but it could go either way.

Eve Valkyrie looks great, back to space dogfight games like Colony Wars back on the PSX. Set in the Eve universe and will support Sony's Project Morpheus. Just hope it looks even half as good as the PC version will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Only one that i really can't wait for is Bloodborne. Have so many games to finish in my library that it'll take me that long just to catch up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There's nothing really other than Bloodbourne.

Eve Valkyrie looks great, back to space dogfight games like Colony Wars back on the PSX. Set in the Eve universe and will support Sony's Project Morpheus. Just hope it looks even half as good as the PC version will.

That sounds good. Loved Colony Wars back in the day. :cool:
    Only one that i really can't wait for is Bloodborne. Have so many games to finish in my library that it'll take me that long just to catch up.

Im right there with you but attempting to justify my PS4 purchase. I reckon I have about 2 years worth of titles to play on my 360 alone!
    Retr0gamer wrote: »
    There's nothing really other than Bloodbourne.

It seems we're all looking forward to Bloodbourne so. Might buy a special edition of it if there is one as it seems to be the biggest release coming up.

I wonder will it be a timed exclusive though seen as Dark Souls was multiplatform both times.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I wonder will it be a timed exclusive though seen as Dark Souls was multiplatform both times.

No it will be similar to Demon's Souls so a full exclusive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Sony are the publishers.
    Can't imagine them sharing this game.

Am also looking forward to Bloodbourne and No Mans Sky(not a full exclusive, I don't think).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Bloodborne for me. It's what sold me on the console. Just delighted that I've gotten so much use out of it since buying it. Interested in No Man's Sky though, for sure.

Advertisement