If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clock Radio with docking station

Options
  • 17-11-2014 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi guys,

I'm looking for two clock radios with docking staion for iphone 4 / ipod 2nd generation.

These are for teenagers' bedrooms, so they have to look/sound good and ideally the display can be dimmed. I am hoping to spend less than €100 on each one. Any chance?

Many thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

SmoosBoo wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for two clock radios with docking staion for iphone 4 / ipod 2nd generation.

These are for teenagers' bedrooms, so they have to look/sound good and ideally the display can be dimmed. I am hoping to spend less than €100 on each one. Any chance?

Many thanks
    Hi Smoosboo.

I've been having a check and it seems that we don't have any Clock radio units at all.

We do have lots of wireless speakers that connect via Blutooth for play back but none of them have an alarm clock built in.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 SmoosBoo

Ok, thanks Kenny.

I will cast the net further afield. :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

SmoosBoo wrote: »
    Ok, thanks Kenny.

I will cast the net further afield. :)
    No worries Smoosboo.

Sorry we couldn't help further.

Hopefully you get what you are after :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.