Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ought - workmans 17/11/14

Options
  • 17-11-2014 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

Looks like I may have one or two spare tickets for this but won't know till later.

If anyone wants 'em for free send me a pm but I can't confirm until closer to 7 unfortunately so may only suit those who can meet at gig at short notice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

How was the gig in the end? I like a couple tunes of theirs I heard, I was tempted to go last minute but motivation was low on a Monday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭IamNotNumber

lc180 wrote: »
    How was the gig in the end? I like a couple tunes of theirs I heard, I was tempted to go last minute but motivation was low on a Monday night.

Yip a Monday Night but I thought they were class,More than any other day is one of my favorite albums of this year.
    Here's a proper review.
    goldenplec.com/live-reviews/workmans-club-review/

Advertisement