Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good pet tracking apps

• 17-11-2014 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

My dog has a tendency to get lost so I was wondering if there were any good pet tracking apps availible in ireland that could make finding him via gps easy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

How does he have a tendency to get lost?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭carlowplayer

andreac wrote: »
    How does he have a tendency to get lost?

He runs away a lot we have wiring at the front of our house perimeter and a shock collar but I suspect he digs into the neighbours garden at the back and runs out there to the main road

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Hi OP,
    There was an identical thread started a couple of days ago. I'll close this thread now, and ask you to follow or post on the other thread instead.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057327617
    It will also prevent yet another thread about radio fences, and how they cannot be relied upon, as you have discovered.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement