Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX 360 Week 16 Tues - Fri

• 17-11-2014 5:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭

49ers vs Chargers (CPU) NFC
    Ravens vs Texans (CPU) AFC
    Bears vs Lions (CPU) NFC
    Saints vs Falcons (CPU) NFC
    Pats vs Jets (CPU) AFC
    Rams vs Giants (CPU) NFC

We're done to 6 players now, my trail of though leads me to believe that the next season could be a long gruelling slog of CPU games. I was thinking of ways to boast our human numbers. Would anybody be interested in a merger? taking the few remaining players in our league and joining another league with a solid player base.

The league I was looking at was maddenpfl

Kopfan already plays there, by the looks of it they have at least 15-20 teams filled. They're at the super bowl stage and would be moving into the draft stage soon. they play the same sim style as us. 2 games per week, 8min quarters.

I'll attach a poll to allow people to vote, with a few options.

Should we merge with maddenpfl? 6 votes

Yes, we should merge with them.
    0%
    No, we should continue as is.
    83%
    davetheravekopfanempachermikemac1tripperman 5 votes
    Invite them to join our league
    0%
    Look for players from a different location
    16%
    davetherave 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭tripperman

empacher wrote: »
    49ers vs Chargers (CPU) NFC
    Ravens vs Texans (CPU) AFC
    Bears vs Lions (CPU) NFC
    Saints vs Falcons (CPU) NFC
    Pats vs Jets (CPU) AFC
    Rams vs Giants (CPU) NFC

We're done to 6 players now, my trail of though leads me to believe that the next season could be a long gruelling slog of CPU games. I was thinking of ways to boast our human numbers. Would anybody be interested in a merger? taking the few remaining players in our league and joining another league with a solid player base.

The league I was looking at was maddenpfl

Kopfan already plays there, by the looks of it they have at least 15-20 teams filled. They're at the super bowl stage and would be moving into the draft stage soon. they play the same sim style as us. 2 games per week, 8min quarters.

I'll attach a poll to allow people to vote, with a few options.

just wondering of those left (5) does any intend to switch to the xb1in fore seeable furure??

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Not me

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Oh my god, nearly broke half the stuff in the room with the jumping round!
    Last ditch Cutler RUN... Gets in for 35-31 win vs CPU Lions
    Couldn't stop their offence for the life of me, Orlovsky close to perfect and Reggie wrecking me, played my best game ever I reckon to take it after EA took a breather first time round.
    MVP was Santonio Holmes with over 200 yds receiving and 2TD

I'm fecking wrecked but buzzing after that and keeping pressure on to try make playoffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

tripperman wrote: »
    just wondering of those left (5) does any intend to switch to the xb1in fore seeable furure??

I'm 360 till the next madden version id imagine.

empacher wrote: »
    I'm 360 till the next madden version id imagine.

ah ok, i had signed up to pfl site but didnt know how to work it or find leagues i could join before,

• Advertisement

Saints beat Falcons 14 -3

was a game of defences got two or 3 interceptions on ryan and sacked him 5 maybe six 6 times, got 53 rushings yards today and 199 passing lower then other games, held falcons to 17 rush yards and 144 passing, i only made 15 out of 26 passes so i have work on that side of my game, colston dug me out of few deep holes on 3rd an longs for 77 yards most of ether team, keeps a slim chance of playoffs alive for another week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭davetherave

Look for players from a different location
    I'll get the Niners game done this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Might not get played tonight so feel free to sim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

i'll advance to week 17 tomorrow afternoon pudsy

Advertisement